Join Louder Than Ten for a full day of hacking your digital process, refining your workflow, and relearning how creative teams do the best work.
Thoughtful collaboration makes your projects better; it makes our team better. Hell, it makes our industry better.
But how do you collaborate when you’re selling, researching, designing, developing and managing multiple projects or products with wily stakeholders in a world of bug-me-now alerts and interruptions?
Come to this workshop and find out.
Why should you come?
I went to the workshop to learn from experienced Project Managers on building out efficient process. I came away with that, new friends, a larger network, and a healthy community that supported me through the process implementation.
This workshop is perfect for
In fact, this workshop works best if you bring the whole troupe.
Rachel has a true devotion to the craft of digital project management. Between her work as a DPM and trainer, and her experience talking about it, she recognizes that it’s an art more than a science.
What we’ll do
Hack your workflows
- Dissect your team’s weekly schedule and rebuild it with the right amount of time for quiet focus, planning, and strategy
- Assess your projects and relationships and determine next actions for ones in the green, yellow, and red
- Learn tips and then diagram a tighter workflow
Cinch your communication
- Fix your team communication at work. Analyze and refine your tools, channels, frequency, and tone
- Learn the bad habits that derail client and team expectations
- Explore how red flags tank your scope and learn what you can do about it
Create healthier teams
- Learn how to build a business case for change
- Find out how to connect managers and owners with producers around common goals
- Redefine trust in our industry and commit to supporting it—and each other
What to expect
We’ll use a combination approach to give you something to sink your teeth into:
- Group exercises
- Exploratory roundtables
- Role playing
- Case study reviews
- Problem-based learning techniques
Go to work the next day and put your smart new business skills into practice.
Rachel strikes the perfect balance between project manager and teacher; she knows her stuff and can communicate it in an unforgettable way. I first heard her speak at a conference in 2013 and I can still quote most of that talk today. Since then, we have collaborated many times—as co-presenters, consultants, and writers—and each time she has produced a bit of magic that sticks in people’s brains and changes the way they think and act.
Rachel has that rare gift of maintaining contagious optimism even when things get rocky. She’s able to speak to clients in a way that answers their concerns without hurting the team or the goals of the project. I’ve seen her share her experiences as a PM with a crowd and watch the audience get it immediately. She’s a natural born teacher.
Digital PM Trainer, BA B.Ed
Rachel Gertz is a Digital PM Trainer who helps digital project managers, freelancers, and creative teams through Louder Than Ten. She trains apprentices in digital project management so they can keep their organizations happy, healthy, and ready for the future. She strongly likes bourbon.