Two-day online workshop
Registration is closed
You hear that? The heat of summer is crackling, begging you to lift your head and take a breather. But instead, you’re mopping your brow, surrounded by needy projects that form your endless wormhole. No time, no time, gotta grind the rind.
Stop. No you don’t.
You need a summer, dammit. So take your vacation with me. Let’s call it a working vacay. The kind that gets you focused, primed and ready to take on and take down the wiliest of your projects. We’ll spend a couple afternoons workshopping together, shooting lasers into the hearts of your most offending projects, and whipping them back into shape. Then we’ll dump the ones giving you wicked heartburn. Once you’re warmed up, we’ll make a plan to keep your projects happy and timed so well, you can take a beach vacation, reset your blood pressure, and be back in time for daylight savings.
Ease nicely into summer by giving your projects a chill pill. You hear that? It’s your SPF-balanced suntan calling.
- How to keep your calendar sacred and say no at least half the time
- Exponentially better ways to scope, estimate, and track the work ahead
- How to reclaim your role as leader and run your projects smoothly from start to finish
- Tips for managing tough conversations, setting clear expectations, and keeping clients coming back for more—on your terms
- Computer and strong internet connection (surprise!)
- Your most horrific project battle stories
- Current project hangups
This class is for
- Project Managers
- Studio managers
* You could say yes to ten ‘teeny’ 30 minute changes without renegotiating your budget.
* You could buy 29 bottles of Advil to calm your stress-induced migraines.
* You could rewrite your last three hours of code due to another last minute request.
* You could order 18 guilt pizzas for keeping your team working past midnight. Again.
* You could take your partner on four make-up dates for bitching about work for 13 hours.
* You could comb through four hours worth of email threads looking for the actual project scope you agreed upon.
* You could pay off your $500 long distance phone bill rung up by client calling after 7 PM.
* You could buy nine tanks of gas to replace the fuel burned while you sit in your car dreading the start of work. **Or you could just take this workshop and earn every penny back on your next project. Yes, there are plenty of ways to waste $500. _We promise you, this workshop ain’t one of them._**
Psst: There’s a 25% discount code for additional teammates. Register to learn the sweet secret.
Digital PM Trainer, BA B.Ed
Rachel Gertz is a Digital PM Trainer who helps digital project managers, freelancers, and creative teams through Louder Than Ten. She trains apprentices in digital project management so they can keep their organizations happy, healthy, and ready for the future. She strongly likes bourbon.