You definitely want to sidle up for this Q&A. The legendary Brett Harned is under the hot lights with us. Brett is part of the collective Happy Cog brains and brawn behind the DPM Summit. And you know what? This time, we blow the lid off the PM popsicle stand to tell you how to melt right into your PM role.
If you don’t know Brett, you don’t know true joy. This man is a testament to what giving a giant damn about projects and people is all about. He and the work he’s doing with Happy Cog is shifting this digital industry right under our feet. This guy. He manages PMs and teams by day, draws mermaids with his kids by night, writes for all sorts of wondrous online publications, and he’s concocting a secret project as we speak. He’s also going to pick up his camera and get back into picture taking again, mostly because I’m holding him to that right here on this page (you’re welcome, Brett!).
Brett and I dig in the dirt and talk about project management like never before. Learn everything:
- What’s it like to be Brett Harned, father, husband, VP of Project Management?
- When did your brain first alert you that you had to ‘put the phone away’?
- Do you believe in work/life balance?
- When should a PM be a hard ass?
- What’s your take on the PMP?
- How can DPMs make this industry better?
- And a million other questions
And, my pretty pets, you can get to know Brett, too. You can ask him anything. Well, almost. Don’t mention that whole ‘lip synching’ the trumpet thing that happened back in grade school. Actually, ask him about that.
It’s a razzle dazzle of a good time.