This one’s a blast: We’ve got Tera Caldwell Simon, Natalie Semczuk, Larissa Scordato-Solomon, and your host, Rachel Gertz in the house. We’re stirring the proverbial PM pot and calling BS on the things that don’t add up.
We’ve got a mad mix of skills in this group: teaching, design and code, journalism, and a crap load of personality. Hailing from all over North America, each of one of these ladies has a different story about what led them to the field and what sets them apart.
Take a listen and find out:
- How we fell into our fields. Hint: not through certification
- PMP? The boons and doggles. Where did you learn your skills?
- Why we’re backbones and not ‘glorified secretaries’
- How to get your teams on board with everyone’s roles
- What’s non-verbal communication like on a remote team?
- What happens when you’re a squeaky wheel? When to speak and when to shut up
- Tips to people getting burned out in PM
- Keeping the PM wheel greased: how to look after ourselves
See if you can keep up with these ladies. They’re doing some pretty wicked things in the PM universe.